These 14 signs show that you are an “old soul”
1.You tend to think a lot about everything. You always find a deeper meaning in your relationships, simple interactions with strangers and in the world around you.
2. YOU ENJOY THE SOLITUDE:
You use it as a time to reflect on your life and everything that happens in it.
3. You have always had a much greater maturity for your age. When you were a child, people commented on how mature you were and probably liked to sit at the adult table, instead of on the children’s table.
4. Enjoy simple things, like drinking coffee and reading the news, having breakfast with friends, cooking a good meal or reading a good book.
5. You have a philosophical perspective on life and you see the world on a larger scale than most people.
6. You do not give much value to the possession of expensive material elements. You discover that you get much more from your relationships and personal experiences than from anything you may have.
7. You focus on self-realization and enjoy freedom of expression through writing, art, music or other currents of expression.
8. You are sensitive and of a spiritual nature. You tend to trust your instinct about things because you rarely make mistakes. He simply has “a feeling” about things and can read people well.
9 . YOU CONNECT WITH CERTAIN PERIODS OF TIME
You are more interested in the art, history or culture of that decade.
10. Even if you have a large social circle full of friends and acquaintances, you have always felt a little different from others.
11. Regardless of where you go, you seem to be the kind of person strangers are inclined to talk to.
12. Sometimes you feel a sense of separation between you and the “real world”.
13. You have a high level of empathy and acceptance towards others and you understand the importance of forgiveness. Because of this your friends always want you to advise them or tell you a secret that they would not tell anyone else.
14. You enjoy the moments of tranquility in life that may seem outdated to others.
Share this with your friends!