If you see this, run fast and ask for help!
The caterpillar on the thumbnail looks like somebody dropped their wig by accident.
It’s not very big, but it’s very hairy. You might think that because it’s hairy, it’s tender to touch, but don’t let it fool you.
In fact, if you touch the hairs, they will penetrate your skin and sting you. According to the experience of other people, the pain is unimaginably bad, so stay away from this caterpillar if you can.
However, if you got stung, doctors recommend washing the area of the bite.
Use water and soap, but be very careful not to press the spot — because this will make the poison spread faster. After you finish washing the bite, put some ice to reduce the pain.
If the pain doesn’t go away within the next 30 minutes or so, go to the hospital immediately.