A Ukrainian Physicist Has Discovered The Secret About The Pyramids – And It Will Change The World
When we talk a bout Pyramids everyone immediately turns their thoughts to Egypt, the Giza plateau and the three pyramids standing tall just outside of Cairo.
However, did you know that there are more than 1000 pyramids in Central America alone? There are 300 Pyramids in China and over 200 Pyramids in Sudan. Egypt boasts only around 120 Pyramids.
But, no matter where you look, you’ll find pyramids scattered across the globe. But why? Why are these enigmatic structure located across the planet? Why did nearly all ancient civilizations across the globe, the Ancient Maya, Aztecs, Pre-Inca Cultures, Ancient Chinese, and many others build these supermassive structures? Furthermore, why are so many pyramids around the globe so eerily similar in design?
Why is it that we still can’t fully understand why the ancients built Pyramids? Were they meant to serve as eternal resting places for different Pharaohs and kings?
Or is it possible they served another, completely different purpose than what mainstream scholars are making us believe? Is it just a wild coincidence that there are thousands of Pyramids scattered all across the globe?
How are most of them so similar? Is it possible that ancient cultures were somehow interconnected thousands of years ago? And that somehow a pyramid building culture—that is now long gone—passed onto different civilizations the blueprints of building pyramids? What if after all, Pyramids were not used as tombs, but as something entirely different?
A Ukrainian scientist believes he may have finally solved the mystery behind the Pyramids and says he now understands what they were used for by ancient civilizations across the globe.
Dr. Volodymyr Krashnoholovets, a physicist from the Ukraine, who has curiously spent over a decade building and researching pyramids has been fascinated by these ancient structures for a long time.
Endorsed by the Russian government, he created a 144-foot-tall pyramid outside of Moscow. He is a man who believes to have finally cracked the mystery behind pyramids and why they were built, and according to him, this is a summary of his discoveries on the effects Pyramids:
1. Immune system of organisms improved (blood leukocyte composition increased).
2. Improved regeneration of tissue.
3. Seeds stored in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield.
4. Soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid a marked improvement of the ozone was noted above the area.
5. Seismic activity near the pyramid research areas are reduced in severity and size.
6. Violent weather also appears to decrease in the vicinity of the pyramids.
7. Pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production with oil becoming less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests carried out by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas.
8. A study was done on 5000 prisoners who ingested salt and pepper that had been exposed to the pyramid energy field. The test subjects exhibited a greatly reduced violence rate and overall behavior was much improved.
9. Standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria.
10. Radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramid.
11. There are reports of spontaneous charging of capacitors.
12. Physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semi-conducting and carbon nanomaterials.
13. Water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way.
All of the above-mentioned discoveries made by Dr. Volodymyr Krashnoholovets are explained in the following video presented by author and researcher David Wilcock.
What do you think? Is it possible that after all Pyramids were not used as tombs in ancient times? Is it possible that after all, these majestic ancient structures—scattered across the globe—have a purpose that mainstream scholars have not yet identified?